unleashing your inner eco-warrior
If you’re passionate about protecting our oceans, then this is one competition you don’t want to miss!
This competition is your opportunity to shout out about something you’re passionate about – it could be about a particular marine animal that is under threat, it could be about the plastic in our oceans – whatever it is, we’d love to hear about it. And there are some great prizes up for grabs!
To enter, you need to be a young eco enthusiast (in primary or high school). You need to submit a piece of artwork, along with a short story, about why it’s important to you to protect our oceans. Entrants will be featured on our Facebook & Instagram pages for people to vote for their favourite artwork & story.
Some great prizes are up for grabs!
you’ll be crowned our first ever kooky eco-warrior +
we’ll set up a petition or pledge to raise awareness of your cause +
we’ll donate $100 to a charity of your choice to support your cause +
$100 kooky gift certificate
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get your creative juices flowing!
To enter all you need to do is submit your artwork using A4 paper, along with your short story.
Competition closes on 31st January, 2019.
Do you know someone who’s an eco-warrior? Share this page with them so they can enter!
- Entries must be the original art of the young artist entering the competition, with no help from adults
- Entries must be related to the theme of saving our oceans
- Artwork must be done on A4 paper
- You must be in primary or high school to enter
- Entries must be received by 31st January 2019
- limit of one entry per person
- All entries become the property of kooky creations. They will be used for posting on our social media sites so people can vote for their favourite artwork and story.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be posted on our website, Facebook & Instagram pages